Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog Assignment 3

How does alcohol affect the brain and therefore, impair driving?

I think this would be an interesting topic, because we often see the effects of alcohol affecting driving in the real world. I thought that if I asked just how alcohol affects the brain, it would be too broad of a topic. I would like to know how it affects the brain specifically relating to how that impairs driving. I would probably look at medical websites, and I think there will probably be a lot out there. I could also then find examples of how it has affected driving to demonstrate those brain effects. I don't know the specifics of what alcohol does to the brain, but I assume I'll find out more details which explain how it impairs driving. 

I might find that alcohol affects other parts of the body, so questions may come up relating to that rather than specifically the brain. I don't know exactly how it affects the brain, so if it only does in one specific way, I might have trouble writing 10 pages about it. On the other hand, if it affects the brain drastically, this could be really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment